My name is Trini. I was born in China, raised in Florida, homeschooled all 12, and attend college in Kansas where I am studying for a double major in theology and piano performance.
About the Photography
When I was little, I fiddled around with our old Polaroid camera and a small, outdated digital camera. I received my first DSLR in 2014 as a graduation gift and I haven't really stopped since. My favorite kind of photography is portrait work, but I also enjoy still life work and food photography. I don't have a set "style", but I love black and white, minimal, and candid.
I hope you enjoy your visit!
- My favorite composers to play are Chopin and Mozart.
- My favorite city is Salzburg, Austria.
- I love sewing. As a general rule, I try to avoid buying clothing that I could easily make myself.
- Along with piano, I play the organ and know how to play the clarinet (badly), the saxophone (I'd rather not talk about it), the flute, and the oboe.
- I love listening to film scores.
- My favorite word is archipelago.
- I can't seem to keep plants alive. I'm nervous about parenthood.
- I took ballet for 10 years.
- I drink a lot of tea.
- My favorite movie is Brooklyn.
- My spirit animal is a timberdoodle.
- Peonies are my favorite flowers.