My name is Trini. I live in Kansas where I am studying for a double major in theology and music. I've played the piano for 12 years, the organ for one semester (so far), and I just started voice lessons. I also participate in two choirs, which are two of my favorite groups of people in the world.
About the Photography
When I was little, I fiddled around with our old Polaroid camera and a small, outdated digital camera. I received my first DSLR in 2014 as a graduation gift and I haven't really stopped since. My favorite kind of photography is portrait work, but I also enjoy still life work and food photography. I don't have a set "style", but I love black and white, minimal, and candid. I would like to venture into creative portrait work sometime, too.
I hope you enjoy your visit!
- My favorite composers to play are Chopin and Mozart.
- My favorite city is Salzburg, Austria.
- I love sewing. As a general rule, I try to avoid buying clothing that I could easily make myself.
- Along with piano and organ, I know how to play the clarinet (badly), the saxophone (I'd rather not talk about it), the flute, and the oboe.
- I love listening to film scores.
- My favorite word is archipelago.
- I can't seem to keep plants alive. I'm nervous about parenthood.
- I took ballet for 10 years.
- I want to have a really big family.
- I drink a lot of tea.
- My spirit animal is a timberdoodle.
- Peonies are my favorite flowers.